السيو

Powered by Blogger.

nobody can be a better me than me


 the concept is so simple, yet it's something i continue to struggle with from time to time.  when i get into the space of comparing myself to others, i can feel like "i'll never be that successful/influential/known/etc.", but the truth is -- even the people we view as at the top of their game were once beginners.  even those we look up to and admire and see as successful were once new bies and just starting out.  wherever you are is exactly where you need to be!  and, the only thing i can do is strive to be the best version of myself -- cause nobody can be a better me than me!
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: nobody can be a better me than me Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown